Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good Friends and Cheetos

Last night, several of us gathered at one of the better Thai joints in the area to bid a good friend and coworker good luck in Bentonville, AR in her new assignment AND to celebrate her 40th birthday.

But I have to say that I might have gotten one of the better gifts last night.  

For background, my old Reese's Director and I have had many a heated discussion about Cheetos.  He's a diehard Puffed guy.  I'm vehemently on the Crunchy side.  So much so, that I don't even understand how the Cheetos brand can be shared with the Puffed.  Those should be called Cheesy Air, because that's what the experience is like.  Yuck.  

At his house, they get the Frito variety bags.  Apparently, he's poisoned the well with his whole family, and no one will eat the Crunchy Cheetos.  HIs wife was about to thrown them away, but he said, "I know who will want these..."  And here's the best gift of the night. 

  
Sigh.  I have such good friends...


No comments: