Saturday, July 31, 2010

I LOVE this PHO!!

Still think the best Pho in town is at Pho Thanh Thuy on Prince St.  Right across from the Clipper Stadium.  Where you can get some great Vietnamese.  With the great staff who knows that Eric and I always order fresh spring rolls as appetizers.  Then patiently await our order, when she already knows we always order the same thing.  I wouldn't generalize and call myself a creature of habit, but when it comes to the best pho I've ever had (no, I haven't been to Vietnam yet.  Working on it...), I can't bring myself to not order it.  Inexpensive, wholesome, savory, complex...perfect.



Pho Thanh Thuy
603 N Prince St
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717) 393-9966

2 comments:

Seth.Live13 said...

Hi my name is Seth, I'm a culinary student and cook based in Grand Rapids MI. I just started my first blog and my goal is to write about food, and slowly I guess become a food critic. I would love to talk with you at some point and learn more about food, and what to look for in restaurants from a professional.
thanks again for your wonderful food writing.
Seth.

Lina Bierker said...

Hi Seth, would be happy to. Go ahead and email me within the "about me" page so that we can take this offline.