Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I LOVE the Dipco!!

That's the Lancaster Dispensing Company to you who are living outside of Lancaster.  I just love hanging out here.  Like I said in my prior review - it's Lancaster's version of Cheers.


And still, I hardly ever get anything but their Over-Stuffed Sandwiches.  This is the LDC Special with Corned Beef.  Then they add cole slaw, cheese, and their special creamy dressing.  I chose Pumpernickel bread.  Yum!


Eric got the Tenderloin Tip Over-Stuffed Sandwich - Medium Rare, with sauteed onions, peppers, and mushrooms.  I don't know how they make their gravy, but it's rich and lusciously savory.  The bread is crusty on the outside and soft on the inside.  You know how sometimes you get a roll and it's so chewy that you have to claw and gnaw your way through it?  This bread is nothing like that.  It's a beautiful sandwich.  


And then to top it all off, pints of beer are $3.75.  Next time, you can find me here.  And then you can just call me Norm.

No comments: